Wednesday 11 December 2013

ABC Wednesday: V is for Voting


The time has come to vote for the Best of Hyde Daily 2013.

On 1st January 2014 members of the City Daily Photobloggers community will be revealing their Photo of the Year. I have selected twelve contenders for Best of Hyde 2013 and am asking readers to vote for their favourites. Please visit Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2013 and vote for your top three photographs.

Closing date for voting is 12 noon GMT on December 28th 2013.

Note: these thumbnails are just a taster - you must use the form on the page to cast your votes.

A contribution to ABC Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. These are all so good it would be hard for me to pick. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of the ones up front, it's the teapot!
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted - my top 3 were Gower Hey Woodsy, St. George's, and Lamb Inn although they're all fabulous!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, - I am off to cast my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will have a look and cast my vote! Out of interest, do you get a good turn out of voters?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. wonderful collection of pics

    ReplyDelete