Monday 10 September 2012

A bit more blue on show

The blue in my post last Monday belonged to a betting shop and so does the blue this week.

This time it is bookies "William Hill" next door to the White Lion.

They've been hidden from view for many months by the site office for the construction workers who have been busy transforming the market ground.

It'll be a few more weeks yet before it's all finished but they've removed some of the fencing here and started on clearing up this section.

Another contribution to Blue Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I love the White Lion building. My blues are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your blues. I look forward to your comment on my blog.

    Happy Blue Monday, Gerald.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know we are concentrating on the blue storefront, but I just adore the charming window frames and doorway of the White Lion!

    Thanks for commenting on my Fridays Fences!

    ReplyDelete