Tuesday 29 July 2014

Adnan's takes the place of Passage to India


Adnan's Indian restaurant and takeaway opened earlier this month.

The premises were previously home to the Passage to India - see a photo from 2012 on Geograph - but it closed after many years in 2013.

Hyde has many takeaways and restaurants of various kinds and new ones are constantly opening up whilst a few close down. The CDPB theme for August 1st will be Takeaways but for that I'll be featuring one of the more longstanding business just a few doors away.

A contribution to Ruby Tuesday and Our World Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. A former pizza shop here- across the street from another- close to my home closed up a year or so ago, and reopened for Mexican takeout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the phrase, "take away". Nice image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried Indian food, maybe someday.. I hope they do good business there. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indian food seems to be popular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice clean, modern looking place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's always room for one more Indian restaurant, in my opinion!

    Red Buildings

    ReplyDelete