Wednesday 18 February 2015

ABC Wednesday: F is for the Flower shop


On Monday I showed you the Pre Loved Baby Goods shop that has opened up next the Tameside Animal Shelter fundraising shop on Reynold Street.

Yesterday I showed you the Conservative Club on the other side.

At the corner of Reynold Street and Market Street is the Flower Shop which at one time used to be a fishmongers.

On the gable end is a frieze of which you can see a closer view on Hyde DP Xtra.

A contribution to ABC Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful building!
    I wonder if every now and then the flower shopper is greeted by a whiff of long departed fish. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The architecture certainly appeals to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love visitng here. Your photos are so nostalgic for me.

    Of all the subjects that you could have chosen beginning with F I think that Flower Shop is an excellent choice.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gerald for your contribution. It's always a pleasure to see those places and streets in English towns and cities.
    Have a great weekend.
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete