Wednesday 10 December 2014

V is for voting


It is that time of the year again.

Hyde Daily Photo is one of more than 400 websites worldwide that post a daily picture of their home town or city. On 1st January 2015 members of the City Daily Photobloggers community will be revealing their Photo of the Year.

I have selected twelve contenders for Best of Hyde 2014 and am asking readers to vote for their favourites.

These thumbnails are only a taster. To vote for your three favourites please visit Best of Hyde Daily 2014 and use the form on the page.

Deadline for voting is 12 noon GMT on Monday 29th December 2014.

A contribution to ABC Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder of the New Year posting. Now, I have the tough task of selecting my favourites of yours this year, and I will vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! The year went by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of mine as well. Heading over to make selections.

    ReplyDelete