Sunday 24 November 2013

The puddle is back


A month ago I reported that the puddle under Dowson Road Bridge over the Trans Pennine Trail had gone.

It is back again.

A new addition to the bridge since my earlier photo is a label with the number "122". Which or whose list it belongs to I don't yet know. The next bridge along is numbered "124" but I didn't notice anything labelled "123".

I posted a closer view of the puddle yesterday.

A contribution to Sunday Bridges at San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.

6 comments:

  1. You're down to tracking puddles?
    You have TIME on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a strong bridge !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought network rail still maintained them

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee... There's not a little boy in this world who wouldn't jump right into the middle of this! SPLASH!

    «Louis» thanks you for linking this to Sunday Bridges.

    ReplyDelete