Stonepit Reservoir is now used by the Tameside Federation of Anglers.
It was fully restored about five years ago but now the vegetation seems to be taking it over somewhat.
Previous photographs of Stonepit Reservoir.
- July 20th 2006 Stonepit Reservoir
- September 6th 2006 Twigs & Barbed Wire
- September 14th 2006 Stonepit Reservoir Again
- December 14th 2006 Stonepit Reservoir Yet Again
- December 22nd 2006 A Glimpse of Stonepit Reservoir
- January 11th 2007 Reservoir Filling Up
- May 15th 2007 Reservoir Nearly Ready
- July 7th 2007 Waterfall flowing at Stonepit
- August 11th 2007 Stonepit Reservoir Not Quite Ready
- September 17th 2007 Missed the Birdie
- November 2nd 2007 A Licence to Fish
- November 23rd 2007 Another Sign at Stonepit
- February 27th 2008 A Frosty Morning at Stonepit Reservoir
- April 20th 2008 April Morning at Stonepit
- April 27th 2008 Heron at Stonepit
- May 4th 2008 Danger Deep Water
- May 11th 2008 Gone Fishing
- 4th February 2009 Round the Bend
- 12th March 2009 Ice on Stonepit Reservoir